Logbooked Music Guidlines
- These supplemental terms apply if you post or share any videos or other content containing music on any Logbooked Products.
- You are responsible for the content you post.
- People use our Products to share content with their family and friends. Keep in mind you remain solely responsible for the content that you post, including any music that features in that content. Nothing in these terms constitutes any authorization by us with respect to any use of music on any of our Products.
- Use of music for commercial or non-personal purposes in particular is prohibited unless you have obtained appropriate licenses.
- You may not use videos on our Products to create a music listening experience
- We want you to be able to enjoy videos posted by family and friends. However, if you use videos on our Products to create a music listening experience for yourself or for others, your videos will be blocked and your page, profile or group may be deleted. This includes Live.
- Unauthorized content may be removed
- If you post content that contains music owned by someone else, your content may be blocked, or may be reviewed by the applicable rights owner and removed if your use of that music is not properly authorized.
- You may not be able to post or access videos containing music in every country of the world
- We want you to be able to share videos with your family and friends wherever they are, but any music in your video, if it is allowed at all, may not be available in all countries of the world.