Logbooked Cookies & Other Storage Technologies
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones and other devices. Other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, are used for similar purposes. In this policy, we refer to all of these technologies as "cookies."
Cookies help us provide, protect and improve the Logbooked Products, such as by personalising content, tailoring and measuring ads, and providing a safer experience. While the cookies that we use may change from time to time as we improve and update the Logbooked Products, we use them for the following purposes:
- Security, site and product integrity
- Advertising, recommendations, insights and measurement
- Site features and services
- Analytics and research
We may place cookies on your computer or device, and receive information stored in cookies, when you use or visit:
- The Logbooked Products;
- Products provided by other members of the Logbooked Companies; and
- If you have a Logbooked account:
- You can use your ad preferences to learn why you're seeing a particular ad and control how we use information that we collect to show you ads.
- To show you better ads, we use data that advertisers and other partners provide us about your activity off Logbooked Company Products, including websites and apps. You can control whether we use this data to show you ads in your ad settings.
- The Logbooked Audience Network is a way for advertisers to show you ads in apps and websites off the Logbooked Company Products. One of the ways Audience Network shows relevant ads is by using your ad preferences to determine which ads you may be interested in seeing. You can control this in your ad settings.
You can opt out of seeing online interest-based ads from Logbooked and other participating companies through the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe, the Digital Advertising Alliance in the US, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada or through your mobile device settings. Please note that ad blockers and tools that restrict our cookie use may interfere with these controls.
- Browser cookie controls:
In addition, your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browser cookies are set and to delete them. For more information about these controls, visit your browser or device's help material. Certain parts of the Logbooked Products may not work properly if you have disabled browser cookie use.