Logbooked Custom Audiences Terms
Logbooked's Custom Audiences feature enables you to create an audience using your data, such as email addresses and phone numbers. When using Logbooked's Custom Audiences feature, your data is locally hashed on your system before you upload and pass such data to Logbooked to be used to create your Custom Audience (the "Hashed Data"). Without limiting any agreement between you and Logbooked, by clicking "I accept" and passing to Logbooked the Hashed Data, or using Custom Audiences or advertising, you agree to the following:
- You represent and warrant, without limiting anything in these Terms, that you have all necessary rights and permissions and a lawful basis to disclose and use the Hashed Data in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and industry guidelines. If you are using a Logbooked identifier to create a Custom Audience, you must have obtained the identifier directly from the data subject in compliance with these Terms.
- If you are providing Hashed Data on behalf of an advertiser, you represent and warrant that you have the authority as agent to the advertiser to disclose and use such data on their behalf, and will bind the advertiser to these Terms.
- You represent and warrant that the Hashed Data does not relate to data about any individual who has exercised an option that you have, directly or indirectly, committed to honouring or provided to opt out of having that data disclosed and used for targeted advertising. To the extent that an individual exercises such an opt-out after you have used data relating to that individual to create a Custom Audience, you will remove that data subject from the Custom Audience.
- You instruct Logbooked to use the Hashed Data for the matching process. Logbooked will not share the Hashed Data with third parties or other advertisers and will delete the Hashed Data promptly after the match process is complete. Logbooked will maintain the confidentiality and security of the Hashed Data and the collection of Logbooked User IDs that comprise the Custom Audience(s) created from your Hashed Data ("your Custom Audience(s)"), including by maintaining technical and physical safeguards that are designed to
- protect the security and integrity of data while it is within Logbooked's systems and
- guard against the accidental or unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure of data within Logbooked's systems.
- Logbooked will not give access to or information about the Custom Audience(s) to third parties or other advertisers, use your Custom Audience(s) to append to the information that we have about our users or build interest-based profiles, or use your Custom Audience(s) except to provide services to you, unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
- Logbooked may modify, suspend or terminate access to, or discontinue the availability of, the Custom Audiences feature at any time. You may discontinue your use of the Custom Audiences feature at any time. You may delete your Custom Audience(s) from the Logbooked system at any time through your account tools.
- You may not use the Custom Audiences feature unless you are an advertiser (or an agency acting on behalf of an advertiser), Ads API or Custom Audiences API partner, a data partner uploading an audience on behalf of that advertiser or have obtained express, written permission from Logbooked.
- You may not sell or transfer your Custom Audiences, or authorise any third party to sell or transfer Custom Audiences. If you have entered into an independent agreement with a partner for licensing marketing information, you may use the custom audiences tools and sharing functionality to create and provide custom audiences for advertising based on that information, subject to the requirements of these terms and applicable law.
- A note to EU and Swiss data controllers: To the extent that the Hashed Data contains personal data relating to an individual who resides in the European Union or Switzerland, the parties acknowledge and agree for purposes of creating the Custom Audiences, as described above, that you are the data controller in respect of such personal data, and you have instructed Logbooked to process such personal data on your behalf as your data processor pursuant to these Terms and Logbooked's Data Processing Terms, which are incorporated herein by reference. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Logbooked, Inc. may act as a sub-processor for and on behalf of Logbooked for the purpose of fulfilling Logbooked's obligations under these Custom Audiences Terms. "Personal data", "data controller" and "data processor" in this paragraph have the meanings set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
These Custom Audiences Terms and, to the extent applicable, the Data Processing Terms, govern the provision by you of Hashed Data to us and your use of the Custom Audiences feature, and your use of Custom Audiences for advertising. They do not replace any terms applicable to your purchase of advertising inventory from Logbooked (including but not limited to the Logbooked Advertising Policies), and such terms will continue to apply to your ad campaigns targeted to your custom audience. The custom audiences feature is a Logbooked Product under Logbooked’s Terms of Service. In the event of any express conflict between these Custom Audiences Terms and the Terms, these Custom Audiences Terms will govern solely with respect to your use of the Custom Audiences feature and solely to the extent of the conflict. Logbooked reserves the right to monitor or audit your compliance with these Terms and to update these Terms from time to time.